My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby A-This family's Christmas gift came early!

Tara, It was a pleasure to meet you and your sweet baby girl! I hope I didn't make you late for your appointment.  I could've kept on shooting this precious doll! Thanks for allowing me to capture this precious girl!

The adorable christmas hat in this photo and the green cocoon below was made by my wonderful friend Sarah.  If your interested in something like this, feel free to email her... sarahroses123@yahoo.com!
Thanks Sarah for the precious Santa Elf hat and Cocoon!








Look at those beautiful blue eyes!!


0 comments: