My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My First Wedding

I did my first wedding yesterday.  I usually don't do weddings and hadn't planned on it for awhile. This opportunity came up and I couldn't pass it up.  This couple didn't have too big of expectations and it was an outdoor wedding so what better opportunity to do my first wedding. My daughter was my secondary photographer and she did great!

Congratulations Ashley and Adam! You guys make a beautiful couple!! Thank you for letting me shoot your wedding.
I'm posting this picture in color and in black and white...I love the way it looks in both.





I just love the boots with the dress!  That was awesome!!

The first dance....


This one made me tear up...Father and Daughter dance...




0 comments: