My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, January 25, 2010

IMPORTANT-WEBSITE NAME CHANGE...

I am trying to become a little more official .  I have finally bought a domain name and have changed my website/portfolio name to http://www.photographybynanimyers.com/  .  The other one (http://www.photographybynanim.smugmug.com/) still works for now but I don't know for how long.  You can get to my site by both names but please go ahead and save the new one (http://www.photographybynanimyers.com/). The blog address is still the same....for now.  I haven't quite figured out how to change that yet. One thing at a time...all this creating websites and stuff is beyond me. lol! Thanks! And thanks for everyones support and being a fan! :)  Please stay updated on the blog to find out any more changes....

0 comments: