My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, January 18, 2010

Miss Rebecca

Wow! I can't believe this lil sweetheart is 6 months already!  I did her newborn pics and today I got the opportunity to photograph her 6 month old pics.  She was a little fussy today but you couldn't even tell with these pictures.  Thanks Mom for having me back!  Its gonna be fun watching her grow her first year! Enjoy your sneek peek! 
I just love how her eyes stand out in these.  What pretty lashes!!

Thanks to Tara of Pink Bubble Boutique for the rush on this cute tutu! 

This cute green tutu and headpiece was from 2 Cute Bowtique.  Thanks for the outfits.  They were 2 cute! :)  http://www.2cutebowtique.com/

0 comments: