My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brothers...

Today was such a beautiful day!! Its been so dreary lately, but we got some sunshine today!!  I just came from a sibling photo shoot.  Big D is 4yrs old and Lil D is just about 4mo.  They gave me LOTS of practice. :)  If it wasn't one cooperating...it was the other.  It was all worth it though...look at these shots!! What good looking boys!!  Enjoy your sneek peek Mr. & Mrs. D. Thanks for inviting me into your home! Its was fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kala they are so precious!!!!!! Nani I know you did not have problems with these cool dudes. You did an excellent job capturing the most handsome guys I have seen lately. Cynthia Givens