My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday...Baby A

Today I met this handsome lil guy...Baby A.  He sure made me work for my pictures today.  I think we were about 2 hours into the session before he actually settled down and fell asleep.  There was too much going on and he didn't want to miss anything, and I think we determined grandma spoiled him when she was in town because he did not like being laid down....or it could have just been me and he just didn't want his pictures taken; but he wasn't getting rid of me that easily.  I waited him out and glad I did....we got some adorable pictures of this handsome lil guy!  Mr and Mrs M, it was a pleasure to meet you, as well as you big sister!  Enjoy your sneak peeks! :)

0 comments: