My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little Cutie!....Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

This little cutie is just as pretty as her mom!  I photographed mom and dad for a maternity session about a month ago, and now I had the opportunity to photograph their new arrival!  This little girl is a DOLL!!  She made me work tho on getting good face shots.  She ALWAYS wanted to suck on her thumb, therefore, making her cover her face with her hand!  It was cute though.  I got some cute thumb sucking shots...but also some really cute pictures of miss lil B.  Enjoy your sneak peek mom and dad!


Here is brother & sister.  This sweet girl has some beautiful eyes and this lil guy was a character!  He kept giving some interesting, funny smiles!

0 comments: