My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

Sorry, it has been awhile since I posted.  The holidays has kept me very busy.  I didn't realize photography would be sooo busy this time of year...but I guess that makes sense.  At least I will know what to expect next year.  I just got done editing a baby session that I did before Christmas. Here are a couple of pictures and announcements that I thought I would share.  Enjoy!!

OH! I would like to thank all those who are following my blog and enjoying the photos I take. Thanks to my fans. :)

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas...and Happy New Year to you all!!




Here are a couple of baby announcements I designed.  I really enjoy creating these!
5x7 Front

5x7 Back

Another announcement 5x7 front

5x7 Back

0 comments: