My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, December 14, 2009

Beautiful girl!

Today I got the opportunity to photograph this precious little girl.  She was 3 weeks old and still so tiny!  Since I like to shoot in natural lighting, it has been a challenge with this cold weather and some cloudy days.  Today was perfect!

Thank you Katie for inviting me into your home to photograph your baby girl!  It was nice to meet you and your mother!  Enjoy your sneak peek!


Look at these big beautiful eyes


I just love the little details in her face...and those cute back wrinkles. :)

...And look at these little toes sticking out! How cute is that!

0 comments: