My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing Ms. Tramee!!

Today I had the privilege to meet and photograph a local female artist, Ms. Tramee.  She's a rapper and R&B singer, owns her own boutique store, "Rockin Couture," AND beautiful as you can see...A True Superwoman!
This was my 2nd Boudoir session.  This was a mix between modeling portraits and boudoir AND I had a blast.  I can definitely get into doing sessions like these!  It was nice to meet you Ms. Tramee.

If you guys are local, check her out..on August 6th at American Pub downtown for a Sex in the City fashionshow! Sounds Exciting!! 

0 comments: