My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday...."C" Family

My husband and I just got back from St. Croix and every since we've been back it has been raining non stop. I've even had to reschedule a couple of sessions. However, we got to squeeze this one in yesterday evening before it started raining again . I met this family through another client.  I just love referrals!! It lets me know I'm doing something right! :)
Here is the "C" family...what a good looking bunch!!  Lately, I have just been having issues pronouncing certain words...don't ask me what thats about!  And poor Miss K, I couldn't just pronounce her name right.  It wasn't like it was hard or anything, just couldn't get it....but I think I got it down by the end of the evening. :)  Sorry about that Miss K.  It was nice to meet you "C" Family.  I enjoyed you guys!! Enjoy your sneak peek. Have a nice week!

0 comments: