My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Friday, October 29, 2010

Loving the Fall Colors! Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

Today was the first chill of the season!  I woke up this morning and had to kick on that heater! However, as the day went on it got warmer and it just ended up being a beautiful day...low 70s!  Now only if Fall could stay like this every day through the season!  This was a perfect day for a photographer.
Today, I met the sweetest family...Mr & Mrs B and baby E.  Baby E was such a cutie!  He had the most amazing blue eyes!  He didn't smile much during the session, but when he did, he just lit up!  It was funny because as soon as the camera went up he didn't smile but as soon as I put it down he was smiling.  Mom and Dad said he is always like that...even at home.  I did catch a few smiles though.
It was a pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs B and Baby E!  Enjoy your sneak peek!  Check out these gorgeous Fall colors!!





































0 comments: