My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miss A turns 1!!! Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

Yesterday I met up with one of my regular clients and did Miss A's 1 year old session!  I can't believe this little sweetheart is one already!  I did her newborn pictures last year.  She has changed so much!  She is one happy beautiful little girl! I love being able to watch these babies grow! Thanks for having me back Mr and Mrs P! You guys make a beautiful family!
Look at Miss A at her newborn session....

....and look at her one year later...she still has that same sweet smile!

0 comments: