My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have a New Blog....

Happy New Year Everyone!  With a new year, comes a new blog!!  I will no longer be posting on this blog but I have a bigger and better one!  Check it out http://www.blog.photographybynanimyers.com/ and be sure to save this link to your favorites!

The last picture for this blog....See ya guys on the new one!
Happy New Year, from my family to yours!


0 comments: