My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another one that turned One!! Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

Wow, it seems like lately all my babies that were just newborns are one already!! Wow! How time flys!  But I feel so happy and priveledged that these parents are having me back for their One year pictures!  I've done photo sessions for this family 3 times in the last year!! Thanks guys for always having me back.  I love photographing you and your family...and just seeing you guys! Ya'll are always so much fun!
I can't believe Miss "P" is one already.  Here she is as a newborn....




Here she is at 6 months

....and here she is at One!  Happy Birthday Miss "P"



































She still has those chunky thighs!! How cute is this!!






































Of course, I had to add big brother.  He helped me set up a little.  Thanks big brother!

0 comments: