My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful Weekend! Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

Wow! What a beautiful day this Saturday turned out to be, and tomorrow is expected to be the same!  I guess this is the calm before the storm! lol!  The other day I met up with one of my regular clients to do a family session.  I photographed their newborn back in May.  I'm always so amazed how fast these babies grow and change in such a short time. Baby C was just looking so adorable and so was mom!! I can't believe how she just got right back into shape!  Check out this good look family!!


And check out these good looking boys!  I have a gallery sample that I carry around of these two and I'm always getting compliments how handsome big brother is....
And how cute is this lil guy! This is one happy lil guy!!  He's the one on my website curled up on teddy bear!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Still love ur work and would love to set up an appointment