My photo
Welcome to my blog, so glad you stopped by! I am very passionate about photography and being able to capture that special moment and make it an everlasting memory. I even love designing art with the photos I take. Just a little about me...First of all, I am very Blessed with a wonderful family, career, and just having a wonderful life. I am a mother to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a loving and supportive husband, and a dedicated soldier for this great Nation of ours. In my spare time, other than spending it with my family, I am always doing something with photography. I am located in Oklahoma City, OK, and service all of central Oklahoma; but also willing to travel outside the area. I will be using this blog to show sneak peeks from my sessions and also giving updates. Thank you so much for stopping by! - Nani

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday "D" Oklahoma City Photographer / Nani Myers

Happy Sunday Morning All!! After all the cold and crazy rain on Friday, I was concerned about Saturday's shoot.  It ended up being pretty decent.  Although when the sun started to set, it got cold pretty fast.  Honestly, I think it was about another hour and half before I could get full feeling in my fingers!!
Yesterday evening I got the opportunity to photograph a co-worker and her teenage son. I had never done a teenage boy and his mother.  I was kinda concerned about what kind of poses to work with but it all came together.  These two were lots of fun!  And they showed me a new location to shoot at! Ms. D wanted this shoot with her son as a birthday present for herself.  Today is her birthday!  Happy Birthday Ms. D!!


And check out Mr. GQ here!

0 comments: